- 相關推薦
約定時間相關的商務英語口語
在職場工作中,經常會用到約定時間的口語。為了幫助大家,小編整理了一些關于約定時間的英語口語,大家可以參考參考。
約定時間相關的商務英語口語
(一): I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience. 如果您方便,我想盡早與您見面。
A: I would like to meet you at your earliest convenience.
甲:如果您方便,我想盡早與您見面。
B: So do we.
乙:我們也是這么想的。
如果方便,希望盡早見面:
Please come as soon as possible at your convenience.
請您在方便的時候盡早前來。
I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest conve-nience.
方便的話,能不能盡早和您見面。
(二):Around October we will make our visit to China. 我們將在大約十月份抵達中國。
A: Around October we will make our visit to China.
甲:我們將在大約十月份抵達中國。
B: Please inform us if the exact dates are fixed.
乙:具體日期定好后請告訴我們。
初次討論會面時間時可能會有許多不定因素,只是向對方發出見面試邀請而已:
We will arrive in Beijing in about three months,time.
我們還有大約三個月就要到北京了。
We are bound to join the Spring Fair this April.
我們肯定會參加四月份的春季交易會。
(三): We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我們會在上海停留大約一個星期。
A: Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening?
甲:周五晚上有空見個面嗎?
B: Let me check the schedule, please.
乙:請讓我看看日程表。
約定見面時間:
A:We will be in Shanghai for about a week.
甲:我們會在上海停留大約一個星期。
B: Shall we have a meeting then?
乙:我們可否在那時見個面?
類似的句子是在發出邀請,希望能夠在此期間見面的意思:
We are going to stay here for about two days.
我們會在此停留兩天。
We’ll have about a three-day layover.
我們會逗留三天。
(四):Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet? 請您定一個方便的時間見面好嗎?
A: Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet?
甲:請您定一個方便的時間見面好嗎?
B: How about 5 p.m. tomorrow?
乙:明天下午5:00可以嗎?
會面的具體事宜:
I am afraid I can not, but Mr. Brown will meet you instead.
我不能前往,但布朗先生會代替我跟你會面。
Could we arrange a specific time to meet?
我們可否安排具體的見面時間?
(五): We will be in Shanghai for about a week. 我們會在上海停留大約一個星期。
A: Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening?
甲:周五晚上有空見個面嗎?
B: Let me check the schedule, please.
乙:請讓我看看日程表。
約定見面時間:
A:We will be in Shanghai for about a week.
甲:我們會在上海停留大約一個星期。
B: Shall we have a meeting then?
乙:我們可否在那時見個面?
類似的句子是在發出邀請,希望能夠在此期間見面的意思:
We are going to stay here for about two days.
我們會在此停留兩天。
We’ll have about a three-day layover.
我們會逗留三天。
(六):Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet? 請您定一個方便的時間見面好嗎?
A: Can you suggest a time when it will be convenient to meet?
甲:請您定一個方便的時間見面好嗎?
B: How about 5 p.m. tomorrow?
乙:明天下午5:00可以嗎?
會面的具體事宜:
I am afraid I can not, but Mr. Brown will meet you instead.
我不能前往,但布朗先生會代替我跟你會面。
Could we arrange a specific time to meet?
我們可否安排具體的見面時間?
實用商務英語口語分享
一、商務口語
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么時間比較方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建議為我們的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
為我們下一個項目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
請問你什么時候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我關心的是貨物的質量。
please have a look at those samples.
請給我看一下那些樣品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多了解一些你們公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。
can I have your price list?
你能給我價格單嗎?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?
I am in charge of export business.
我負責出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考慮向你們訂貨。
what about the prices?
那價格方面怎么樣?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我們的產品最暢銷。
our product isreally competitive in the word market.
我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
"重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意興隆。
I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你們的產品。
this is our latest devlopment.
這是我們的新產品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。
the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.
質量必須與樣品一樣。
二、關于價格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your priesare competitive.
我認為如果價格有競爭力,我們就可以達成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
這是你方的價格嗎?
It would be very difficultto come down with the price.
我們很難再降價了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我們的價格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你們可以降低價格嗎?
we can offer you discount terms.
我們可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。
Please give us your best price.
請給我們報最低價。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的價格都是上海港船上交貨價。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的價格太高,我們不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你們要求的價格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
這個價格我們不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
報價單上的價格是實價嗎?
This is the lowest possible price.
這是最低價了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感謝貴方詢價。
How about the prices?
價格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。
三、談判與合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。
I'm glad that our negotiationhas come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。
When shallwe come to sign the contract?
我們什么時候簽訂合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想該簽合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。
As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由于合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
關于合同我想提出幾點看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.
賣方應努力按規定履行合同,否則買方有權撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.
簽署合同的任何一方都無權撕毀合同。
Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.
合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
現在我們可以簽訂合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
關于合同你還有什么問題要問嗎?
四、訂貨
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么時候能確定訂單?
We want to order this articlefromyou.
我們想訂這種做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你們訂貨的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的貨單嗎?
We postponed an order.
我們要推遲訂貨。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般來說,我們可以提供所有種類的貨。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st theprices named.
已收到你方目錄和價格表,現按所示價格購下列貨物。
We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我們對你方產品的質量和價格均感滿意,現寄去試訂單,請供應現貨。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高興接到你方訂單,并確認予以接受。
As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.
因為貴方訂貨的商品尚有存貨,本公司將一定盡快發運。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你們是否能為我們的定期訂單供應你們的最新產品。
Our prices dependon the quantity of your order.
我們的價格取決于你們訂單的數量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.
如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shallbe compelled to cancel the order.
我們堅決要求立即發貨,否則我方將被迫取消訂單。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.
我們想盡快向你們公司落實訂單。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
訂單中有一處需要修改。
五、運輸
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我們要求允許轉船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你們什么時候裝船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我們將按規定的時間發貨。
When can you make the balace shipment?
你們何時可以發余下的貨呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否盡快裝運訂貨?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.
我們討論一下運輸方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建議我們用什么運輸方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一種發貨期?
Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
請確保在貨物到達前我方可拿到正確的裝船單據。
When can we collect the goods?
我們什么時候可以提貨?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我們無法將交貨時間提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交貨拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你們需要多長時間發貨?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我們的支付方式是不可撤消的信用證支付,憑裝運單據見票。
Can you tell it on an installment basis?
你們這里可以分期付款嗎?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款嗎?
How would you like paymentbe made?
你們采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我們希望第一次訂貨要求預付貨款。
What are your terms of payment?
你們的付款條件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我們不接收付款交單或承兌交單,我們只收信用證。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你們接受付款交單這種方式嗎?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
這張信用證的有效期是多久?
七、投訴與索賠
The shipment i stuck in customs.
出貨在海關受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。
I'd liketo complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于貨物被損向你方投訴。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。
The goods sent areinferior compared to the original sample.
所發送的貨比原樣品差。
How many are you short?
你們缺了多少?
Could you pleased sendthem back to us at our expense?
你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。
Who'll bear the freight?
運費由誰來承擔?
We havea complaint about quality.
我們要起訴質量問題。
We have to file a ckaim on you.
我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我認為責任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我們只能承受這么多。
八、稅收
Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.
納稅是每個公民的義務。
Howmany types are taxes divided into?
稅收可分為多少稅種?
Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporationincome tax.
所得稅可分為個人所得稅和公司所得稅。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中國的稅收率不是很高。
What's the personalincome tax rate?
個人所得稅是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷稅漏稅也是一種犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不開invoice是一種偷稅行為。
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.
偷稅漏稅者將受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要納稅嗎?
【約定時間相關的商務英語口語】相關文章:
跟面試相關的商務英語口語09-21
選課相關的英語口語12-26
和手機相關的英語口語08-28
居住相關的旅游英語口語07-03
商務禮儀相關要求02-05
埃及相關旅游英語口語句子03-17
下訂單的商務英語口語有哪些04-16
閑暇時間活動常用的日常英語口語11-09
excel的相關知識03-22