- 相關推薦
銀行回答客戶問題常用英語口語
在銀行工作肯定有些時候會碰到外國的客戶,下面,小編為大家提供一些銀行回答客戶問題常用英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助!
對話(1)
Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顧客:勞駕,請問我能不能提取存款嘗付我在中國買東西的費用?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
職員:當然可以,先生。您要取多少錢?
Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
顧客:請給我人民幣8,000元。請把我帳號上的節余金額告訴我好嗎?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
職員:好的,先生。你的帳戶余額是人民幣34000元。
Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顧客:對不起,我能不能再問一個問題?
Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
職員:當然可以了。請問是什么問題?
Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
顧客:儲蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
職員:詳細的情況在那塊利率牌上。請去那里看看吧。
Customer: Many thanks.
顧客:非常感謝。
Dialogue Tow
對話(2)
Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顧客:對不起,能幫我一個忙嗎?
Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
職員:很高興為您效勞。我能為您做些什么?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顧客:請告訴我張先生在哪里,好嗎?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
職員:沒問題,小姐。張先生在樓上。
Customer: Thank you very much.
顧客:非常感謝。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
職員:不客氣,小姐。
Dialogue Three
對話(3)
Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
顧客:請問,兌換支票你們收手續費嗎?
Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
職員:是的,我們收手續費。您每開一張支票就要花人民幣2元。
Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
顧客:如果我要開一個支票儲蓄帳戶,我必須存一大筆錢嗎?
Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
職員:不一定的,先生。
Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
顧客:在利率方面,儲蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
職員:沒有太大的區別,先生。
Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
顧客:我知道了。我想開一個支票存款帳戶。300美圓作最低存款額夠了嗎?
Clerk: Definitely.
職員:足夠了。
【銀行回答客戶問題常用英語口語】相關文章:
銀行常用的英語口語04-17
模具技術57個問題與回答03-11
英語閱讀短文回答問題12-06
影視編導面試如何回答考官問題03-09
常用的英語口語03-30
考研英語口語常見問題12-14
關于模具熱處理的24個問題與回答03-11
2017年河南專升本常見問題及回答06-17
2017考研復試專業拓展問題回答技巧06-18