面試教師英語情景對話
隨著國際化貿易的發展,越來越多企業對應聘者的英語口語能力非常重視,在情景面試的時候,如何與考官流暢的進行英語對話交流呢?下面小編為你整理了面試教師英語情景對話,希望能幫到你!
面試教師英語情景對話(1)
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
請介紹一下你自己。
HR: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年。我的專業是電子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認為你有怎樣的性格?
HR: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱點和優點是什么?
HR: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有執照或資格證書嗎?
HR: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。
A: How do you relate to others?
你和別人相處如何?
HR: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。
I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?
你為什么要來新加坡?
A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這里的生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。
A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?
請再說一遍。/對不起,能重復一下嗎?
HR:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我。
A:Nope, I have none, thanks!
不,我沒有,謝謝!
HRI:Thank you for your interest in our company.
謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。
A:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.
謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的寶貴時間
面試教師英語情景對話(2)
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.
HR: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
HR: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
A:Thank you!
謝謝
HR: I: What is your name, please?
請問,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫張航
HR:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。
HR: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大學主修課程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。
HR: What subject did you major in?
你輔修過什么專業嗎?
A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法
HR:Why did you choose this corporation?
你為什么選擇本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。
HR: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪資水平是什么樣的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。
HR: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你還有什么疑問嗎?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何時能知道你的最終決定?
HR: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我們將于下周末之前聯系你。
A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。
HR: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。
A: Goodbye.
再見。
面試教師英語情景對話(3)
1. Do you have any experience in the translating field?
你有翻譯方面的經驗嗎?
2. How are your Chinese and English?
你的中英文水平如何?
3. How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a translator in our company?
如果你成功應聘上我公司的翻譯,你會怎樣考慮薪水?
4. I have to translate any documents I receive and I’ve been there for 5 years.
我負責翻譯所有收到的文件,而且我已經工作5年了。
5. I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good.
我可以很自信地說,我的中英文都很不錯。
6. And you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
你們會根據我的`能力和表現給出令人滿意的薪水的。
7. This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.
我覺得翻譯更有挑戰性,它是我渴望已久的職業。
8. I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge,and professional
codes to be a successful translator.
對話1
A: How are your Chinese and English?
A:你的中英文水平如何?
HR: I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good. I won
prizes in many speech contests in both Chinese and English.
HR:我可以很自信地說,我的中英 文都很不錯。我曾經參加過很 多漢語和英語的演講比賽并獲 得獎項。
A: How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a
translator in our company?
A:如果你成功應聘上我公司的翻譯,你會怎樣考慮薪水?
HR: I believe every company has its own salary criterion. And you will give
me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
HR:我相信每個公司都有自己的工資標準,你們會根據我的能力 和表現給出令人滿意的薪水的。
對話2
A: Why do you change your job and apply for a translator?
A:你為什么要換工作來做翻譯呢?
HR: This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.
That’s why I came here for an interview.
HR:我覺得這份工作更有挑戰性, 它是我渴望已久的職業,這就 是我今天來面試的原因。
A: What do you think are the capacities for a success as a translator?
A:你認為具備怎樣的能力才能稱 得上一個成功的翻譯?
HR: I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge, and professional codes to be a successful translator.
HR:我認為一個成功的翻譯需要具 備常識、專業知識和職業操守。
我認為一個成功的翻譯需要具備常識、專業知識和職業操守。
9. I am interpreting the speeches of officials in business fields.
我主要是給商界領導人做會議口譯。
10. You are a big translation company with awesome quality of translation and high-level service.
你們是一家大型翻譯公司,質量好、服務周到。
【面試教師英語情景對話】相關文章:
面試情景英語對話12-04
英語面試對話情景10-22
英語面試對話情景08-31
英語面試情景對話范文12-06
參加英語面試情景對話12-06
英語面試情景對話模擬12-06
英語外企面試情景對話12-06
英語面試情景對話介紹12-06
英語面試情景的對話12-05